"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bow Topped

The Southward Stop dress was a favorite from last year. I love the print, the soft corduroy fabric, and the pretty polka dot piping. I am also loving my bow topped coat. I have worn it almost every day for the past few weeks.











Dress: Anthropologie Southward Stop Shirtdress
Coat: Anthropologie Bow Topped Coat
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Seychelles

I went to target today hoping to find the lamp that S, from The Delightful Find, posted about here. I love milk glass (and milk glass look-alikes:) and I know this would be perfect in my living room. Unfortunately, I didn't find one at my local store and can't seem to find it on the target website either. I did buy a shower curtain for our newly re-done bathroom (this one)!

I like that it's simple, but also has some very pretty and subtle details. There is a small ruffle right above the lace panel. It looks so nice in our little bathroom!