"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Green jeans (Paris OOTD)

 Here is another outfit from my Paris trip.  As I mentioned, the weather ruined my plan of wearing mostly dresses, so the denim I brought along came in handy.  I think I love my purple stevies the most, but these green ones are pretty awesome too. 



Top:  Anthropologie
Jeans:  AG Stevies via Anthropologie
Cardigan:  J. Crew Jackie
Shoes:  Gee WaWa oxfords


Here are a few more random photos from the trip.

Rawr
Notre-Dame of Reims

Notre-Dame of Reims Detail    

I can't stop posting pictures of delicious food:)

This photo kind of makes it look like a beautiful day, but this was taken about 3 minutes before a hail storm.  Yes, hail (and rain/wind) at the Eiffel tower!

Taking photos at the flea market
Cheers!

TGV train



At Centre Pompidou