"It was the oldest sound in the world. Souls flying away." The Secret Life of Bees

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Still Summer

This is an outfit I wore to work last week. We have had a VERY mild summer here in Portland, until this week, that is. Of course, now that most places are starting to cool down and fall clothes are making their first appearances, it is in the upper 90's here. As much as I want to be wearing cords, sweaters, and boots, I am just trying to enjoy this last burst of summer.


Zander makes posing a challenge:) He just can't sit still. I know it's an awkward shot, but it shows off our beautiful front yard, so I wanted to include it.








Top: Anthropologie
Cardigan: J. Crew Jackie
Skirt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Dansko


Here is one way I am enjoying the hot weather:

Vanilla ice cream from Salt and Straw